Water resistant means that the material will inhibit the transit of moisture to a given degree under testing using a known area of medium and barometric pressure. Water resistant (sometimes referred to as “breathable”) covers allow the transit of moisture after a certain amount of rainfall, and will more readily allow evaporation of both rainfall and naturally occurring condensation.
- Non-abrasive material
- Easy to fit (fitting instructions included)
- Protect your motorhome when in Winter storage
- UV stable
- With nylon straps and plastic buckles on the side and back for a secure fit
- Elasticated hem for a tailored fit
- Motorhome cover up to 5.7m
- Length 653cm x Width 235cm x Height 270.5cm
- 4 zips positioned on both sides of the cover at the front and back for easy access
- Storage bag included
PLEASE NOTE If your motorhome has a cab hump, we recommend you purchase a cover that is the next size up.